HOW IT WORKS
Real People Home Financeoffers loans of up to R120,000.00 for customers to spend at our store. Customers receive up to 48 months to repay the loan.
Real People pays the money directly to the store as payment for your materials and/or goods.
Over the first 6 months of the loan period, you can purchase your building or renovation material step-by-step, as your home project progresses.
During the first 6 months of the loan period, you only pay interest on the portion of the loan amount used. Thereafter, your instalment amount is calculated on the final amount owed and will be a fixed instalment amount until the loan is fully repaid.
Subject to affordability you can receive up to 30% of the loan amount in cash, to assist in paying for labour and other related expenses.
You will receive a confirmation phone call from Real People upon approval of the loan.
IN-STORE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Visit us in-store and ask about the Real People loan
- Check the loan amount you qualify for
- Choose your home-building materials
- Complete the loan application in-store
- Get approval within 2 hours*
- Collect your goods at the store
*Subject to all required documents being submitted when initially applying for the loan and all underwriting criteria being met.
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY
- Valid RSA Identification Document (photostats or copies not accepted)
- Proof of Residence
- RICA Registered Cellphone number
- Payslips and bank statements: Your most recent pay slip and bank statement showing your last 3 salary deposits OR;
- your latest 3 payslips OR;
- 3 months’ bank statements (if you are self-employed)
WHO CAN APPLY?
You can apply if:
- You are permanently employed, self-employed or employed under contract
- You earn a salary of at least R2,000.00 per month and have your salary electronically deposited into a bank account
- You are between 18 to 64 years old